1. Put the cutter on a flat, steady, and traffic free surface. Remove
the cutting bar from the cutting head.
2. Remove the screw (1) shown in the diagram. Slide the blade cover
towards the paper clamp wheel to remove it.
3. Remove the two spacer bolts (2)(3) from the blade frame.
4. Take off the rectangular safety plate (4) shown in the diagram by
loosening the two bolts on the piece. Set the bolts and plate aside.
5. Once the safety plate bolts have been removed, pull the safety lock
knob and the handle, lift the blade into a vertical position and slide
it out of the frame. You will see a pin in the handle that goes through
a hole in the blade. The pin holds the entire assembly together.
Separate the cutting head from the blade and put aside.
6. Lift the blade. Place the blade on a flat surface free from traffic.
7. Replace blade and the black roller rings. Follow the above listed
steps in reversed order to reinstall the blade back to the blade